Sentinel 400 | modular SBC for
teams, Skype4B and other PBX.
The Sentinel is a hybrid SBC with integrated VoIP gateway. Own applications can be integrated on the internal virtual server. The communication interfaces make the Sentinel a cross-connector between the classic telephone world and new packet-based voice applications.
- variable licensing of concurrent calls from 3-1000 sessions
- 5x GigabitEthernet (TP)
- PSTN modules - S2M, FXS, FXO and S0 (in progress)
- 19'' chassis with eight slots
- virtual server - up to 16 GB RAM and 240 GB SSD possible (optional)
- additional firewalls, proxies or SD-WAN routers are an example of a VM application
- further applications for the internal virtual machines are firewalls, L2 encryption BSI, alternative SBC and other applications, which can be loaded as ISO image on a VM
- telephone systems can also be run directly in a virtual machine